7.21.2010

Goody - Spin Pin

I have long, straight, thick hair. I love to wear it down most of the time but more often than not, my hair gets rolled up into a bun in the afternoon. But other than just using a boring black elastic band to hold my hair up, I don't use other hair accessories because most of them look too tacky (in my humble opinion). So when I came across Goody's spin pin, I was intrigued because it is very simple in design and, based on the reviews, it supposedly works. I went searching for it all over local drugstores and Wal-Mart but couldn't find one to try. Then when I was in Seattle this past weekend, I ran into a Wal-Mart and found one but only in the blonde colour (which is a brassy, gold colour). I ended up buying one just to try and ... boy, this spin pin really works!

All you need to do is gather your hair into a pony tail (no elastic required), twist it into a bun and spin one pin through the bun and another one through without crossing the other pin. No other pins or elastics required. It stays put and looks better than using an elastic band! Now only if I can find these in the brunette colour ... then I'd buy at least half a dozen!

No comments:

Post a Comment