6.02.2010

Repetto + DC Comics = Flash Ballet Flats

There have been some debates amongst fashionistas worldwide about whether Repetto makes comfier flats than French Sole and vice versa. My personal preference is Repetto but only because I believe I was Marie-Antoinette in my past life and am in love with almost anything remotely linked to the French. But even for French Sole fans, you have to agree that the limited edition collaboration between Colette and Warner Bros. is ingenious. I am particularly fond of these "Flash" ballerina shoes:


These ballerina shoes were inspired by the superhero, The Flash and are designed to keep the flash of lightning of his great male powers and to put it in women's feet! You can't make a cuter statement with your shoes than that!

Repetto - Flash ballerina shoes (USD255.25)

No comments:

Post a Comment