5.31.2010

Tory Burch - Perforated Wedge

I don't normally like wedge heels because I find most of them to be too clunky, heavy and stuffy. I also dislike summer wedges because they put too much pressure on your toes if they don't secure around your ankles (and even if they did go around the ankles, I despise ankle straps because they tend to make my legs look more short and stubby) and I generally shy away from thong-like wedge flip flops because they are generally not comfortable. But geez, never say never with these sexy yet practical-looking wedges by Tory Burch:

Tory Burch - Marci Perforated Lace-up Wedge (USD375.00). Would love to pair them up with capri pants or just simple black tights.

And I am also secretly craving this Oxford wedge shoes:

Tory Burch - Victor Perforated Wedge (USD325.00)

No comments:

Post a Comment