3.01.2010

Beth Morgan - Fascinators

When we attended the Royal Ascot a couple of years ago, I made the mistake of purchasing a hat from the only milliner in Toronto because the truly talented milliners in London were charging an arm and a leg for one of their creations. What I really wanted to wear was a fascinator but the etiquette rules and dress code of the Royal Ascot forbade women from wearing fascinators if seated within the royal enclosures. Alas, I had to forego purchasing a fascinator.

Thinking back, I wish I had enough guts in me to just go ahead and buy one anyway. These couture fascinators by Beth Morgan would've been just the perfect keepsake:

Ascot - Hand dyed feathers (from £475.00)

Firefly - Crin and veiling with trimmed coque feathers (from £220.00)

Jellyfish - Double-sided satin ribbon rosette (from £260.00)

Vienna - Hand formed sinamay swirls (from £355.00)

I think all women should own at least one fascinator, don't you?

Find it at: http://www.bethmorgan.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment